Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Drink! Arse! Girls! Feck!

Well, its 8:15 in the PM here in Saijo and I've just got back from CAT training in Hiroshima. Sadly there were no felines involved, which made me sad, but all in all it was a fairly intense, yet informative few hours. I have to wait a few days to see if I have "passed" and can now officially level check our students, but I'm hoping it went well.

Saturday night, I was asked out again by Jen for drinks, and with nothing else to do, and never one to turn down a night out with the "ladies" (he he he), I dragged out Ken (our Japanese friend) and proceeded to have a fairly good time. Well, 4 beers and 4 Godfathers (a lethal combination of Whiskey and Amaretto) I was well and truly plastered. In fact I haven't got that drunk in a long time. I had a few beers on my birthday night, but it wasn't as bad as Saturday night.

After Ken dropped me and the girls off, I decided it was time for another beer, so we all had one more at their appartment, and sat around talking. I do remember being in Suzette's bedroom looking at photo's of her family ( her Portuguese Father has an amazing moustache); my accent being gently mimicked by her; and being offered a place to sleep...Don't all OHH and AHH! it was just the sofa...But no I decided to "ride" home. If that whats you could call it.

Anyway I paid for my stupidity on Sunday, vomiting 5 times (twice at work) and have ONLY just recovered.

Bloody Women...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home