Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Friday, September 02, 2005

Post Birthday Post

Well, that's it. I am now 29. One year off turning 30. At least I can make the most of this last year in what has been a find decade in my life. University (twice), Claire (yes, there were some good times, actually a lot of good times), my Sister's wedding, my Brother's wedding (and being his best man) and coming to Japan. It's been pretty cool.

Well, anyway yesterday was supposed to be my one day off this week. However Dr. Goatee is treking up Mount Fuji and poor Evan's face has swollen to the size of a football (I think he has infected saliva glands or maybe a stone), so he didn't go to work. So, I was called in, and I couldn't really say no (as it would have only been Derrick, and the Japanese have a crazy way of working). So for the first time in 10 years I worked on my Birthday.

It wasn't too bad. The staff bought me a birthday cake (which I couldn't eat - cream!), and all in all it went fairly quickly. I guess I'm looking forward to next Wednesday, 'cos I'll have worked 12 days on the trot!

YAWN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home