Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Good News/Bad News and Happy Birthday Our Kid!

WARNING ! THIS POST IS A MORE PERSONAL RAMBLE.


Things are rarely straightforward in life. Sometimes everything seems shit, and then it can turn so quickly that your head spins. Other times it's a shock when something "bad" lures it's head from the good times. Now I don't want to get too intellectual or intense with this post, and I don't want people to think "Arghhh, whats going on?" because it's nothing of the sort.

I feel blessed to have been given the opportunity to come here. Japan is a truly fascinating country. It's culture, food and people have all entered my heart in a way I didn't expect. I find something new everyday; it maybe a new type of food (my current favourite being Niku Udon), watching a bird build a nest and see the babies grow up and leave, seeing how rice grows in the paddy fields, or a conversation with a student. I hear how my brother and his wife seem to be struggling in the UK, something I experienced, and I feel both pity and guilt. I don't know what to say, except hope that things work out. I know they both read my blog, and will read this. I just want to say that I have faith in both of you and that things will work out, and if they don't then you can always come to Japan with NOVA....(he he he).

My Sister had her birthday yesterday and was the grand old age of 28. I rang her at work, which I think she liked....HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home