Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Friday, September 09, 2005

Are fish and chips the greatest pick-me up ?

Well, poor old Evan has recovered from the mumps only for it to relocate to his groin. This has left him in considerable pain, and the medication/fever combination has left him nauseous and without an appetite. Seeing as this has coincided with my three days off, I have felt that there has not been enough room in the appartment, mainly because his room is adjacent to the living room. I have spent the majority of my freetime either wandering around Saijo, or like I did yesterday wandering into the city.

I really feel sorry for the guy. I mean he's never had a sick day since he's been here and now this. Well I do hope he get's better soon.

As for me, I guess I'm feeling a little better. I spoke to Jason yesterday over fish n chips in Molly Malones and it felt reassuring that I'm not the only one who feels this way. I guess I can battle through this and avoid making rash (and ultimately wrong) decisions.

I have a Harry Potter voice lesson on Sunday. This should be fun. I aim to split the lesson in half, by having a Hogwarts style 1st period (potions, transfigaration etc) and a book/movie comparisons debate in the second. I hope it goes well...

Had a coffee with Suzette today. She's a nice enough girl...plus I helped her register for her Alien registration card. Always good to be helpful....

1 Comments:

At 4:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she is nice enough then she is probably good enough Justin !
Mum
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home