Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Full Steam Ahead, F#@ked Bicycle and the Relationship Dr

Pip Pip!

Break out the Fizz. My demons only stayed for one day. I guess they may be in the neighbourhood, but I don't really care anymore. I feel okay. In fact today has been a strangely mixed bag, yet I feel confident and content. More so since I arrived.

It started with an odd text message from Jason.

He said that he thought I was a good friend and that he had a long story to tell. I feared the worse for him and his new relationship with Jayne. She had sent me some rather inappropriate texts the previous day, and I thought that either this was her and Jason being twats and winding me up, or that she was going behind the geezer's back and flirting with me (and this made me feel really uncomfortable, as I don't fancy her and felt really bad for Mr. Ramboz...yes this is his name and his Dad's name IS John....).

Anyway they are no more. For now anyway. I guess she still has feelings for her boyfriend in the UK and Jason is too nice to push. I hope it works out for them, but I am not holding my breath. Jason was pretty down today, so I went for beer and Sashimi (raw fish and is gorgeous) in an Izakaya (Japanese style pub) so he could get what he needs to off his chest. I don't know why people have always found me a good person to talk too, but sometimes I feel like shouting that I HURT TOO. I believe I just like helping people. To listen and to offer what kind, honest words I can and to be a friend.

My bicycle got shitted up today too. It felt like I was riding up hill through a storm full of molasses wearing a Jelly suit. Cursing loudly, I kicked the chain as hard as I could. BINGO. He He He. Who needs subtlety. Admittedly it sounds like an asthmatic old man but it works!

Take care peeps and remember to love those closest to you....and let them know too.....

1 Comments:

At 3:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I was riding up hill through a storm full of molasses wearing a Jelly suit."

LOL. That's the funniest line I've heard this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home