Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hot Hot Heat, Scaring Kinders and Eurgh!

Another day in Japan.

And stone the crows, its bloody hot. It seems to be getting warmer everyday, making it almost impossible to sleep at night. I lay in bed, my fan on full power, tongue lolling out my mouth like a small dog. Of course the only thing I can do is sweat, drink lots of fluids and swear some more.

It rained yesterday about 5ish, but that only made the situation worse, as it seemed to get sticky and humid. I think we need about 3 or 4 days of rain again.

I had to take an extra kinder lesson yesterday, which turned out to be a class of small girls. This was a completely different lesson to my other, usual kinder class (no fighting, eating bogies, screaming or pulling down Yui's trousers). However one tiny little girl wouldn't come in. She waited at the door, and I as bent down to say HELLO, she burst into tears and would not let go of her Dad. The lesson is usually taken by Beth, who is far better looking than me, so to have some big, ugly Brit bloke standing there would have freaked me out when I was 5.

Talking of ugly blokes, Jason has a new girlfriend. Now he comes all the way from America to Japan and meets....An AMERICAN GIRL. Why ? There are plenty of Japanese girls over here who are attractive, but no, he chooses an American girl. I just don't get it. He claims they have it bad for each other and are falling in love....EURGH. Good God, give me a break. Life does not work like that. All that rose-tinted spectacle stuff makes me twitch. I mean I think I am as romantic as anyone, but it just sounds so immature. His Mobile phone seems to be a permanent fixture in his right hand, as he constantly keeps in touch with her. I am just afraid he'll put too much of his heart into this and nothing will come of it, as this is what happens in 9 out of 10 relationships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home