Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Changing Rooms! and another 100 yen jaunt

I proceeded to alter the living area of the flat today.

Well, since the new sofa turned up (and a magnificent beast it is too), it has eaten up a lot of avaliable space in the common area. Evan moved things around last week, but I had another go today. I hope he won't mind, but I've now moved the sofa to act as a kind of divider between the kitchen and the rest of the room. I think it looks pretty cool.

Also our rice cooker is broken. I was cooking curry again last night, and my rice just sat there. Uninterested in it's little steel pot. The water temperature unchanged. I swore. Loudly. And then proceeded to heat my rice the old fashioned Brit way. (In a pan). I will have to request a new one from NOVA.

I also paid another visit to the 100 yen shop.

Today I purchased -

* A plastic tray (for work - papers and stuff)
* Pens
* Tippex Mouse
* A stapler
* A jar with the Union Jack on it.
* Door stickers
* An extension lead
* A glass rack (for drying glasses)
* A new sponge to wash the dishes
* A long handled sponge to wash saucepans
* A toy dart board

Sweet....I love that shop....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home