Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Swallows, Cold Coffee and Cheesecake

Wow! Three posts in one day. I don't know whether this is due to extreme boredom or because I really have things to say. I guess it falls somewhere in between. Today (a Wednesday, so a day off) has been pretty slow. And I kinda like it. I've worked on some writing for once. I've continued to build up a playlist of one hit wonder tunes that myself and Evan have been working on (last count 42). I've downloaded half of season 1 of Scrubs.

I also popped out for some air, and bumped into Jason. Now, I know I've mentioned that he can be a bit geeky sometimes, but heck he is a nice enough guy. So, in the spirit of giving people a chance, we popped into Kohikan for some coffee.

Now, as many of you know I am not a coffee nut, unlike Jason, who I am beginning to suspect has shares in Nescafe. In the end I plumped for an Ice Coffee. Now it did grow on me. Pretty nice, but I'd rather have water or a cola next time. I did however find that Kohikan serve the best cheesecake created by the hand of man or woman. SWEET.

My other reason for writing this entry, was that we have a family of Swallows inside the stairwell. They have somehow managed to construct a nest against a wall, and as I came home from work last night Mr. and Mrs Swallow were sat there. Staring at me with the spirit of Hitchcock in their eyes, and the ghost of Tippi Hedren lurking beside me. I had images of being killed by Swallows for trespassing on their property. Good luck to them and their family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home