Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, June 27, 2005

Quick Info Post

Had a comment from a girl called Erika, who wanted to know about my job with NOVA. She didn't leave an email address, so I have had to post something on the site.

I have worked for NOVA since June 1st, and have to say Japan is great. I am based in Saijo which is 20 mins by train from Hiroshima. The actual branch is niced because its not too big, and you can get to know the students. We also teach kids, and every trainer has to learn how to do this.

I applied for the job online. It depends what nationality you are, but if you click on the NOVA (UK) link at the side of the blog or www.teachinjapan.com and you can get all the information you need to apply. You need a degree, and plenty of enthusiasm. I know we have two members of staff leaving from Saijo in August, so there are two vacancies already.

How did you hear about this website ? If anyone else passes by, please let me know what you think by leaving comments or sending me an email.

Justin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home