Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Observation, Doctor Who and Kids!

Second week down folks!

Another week of teaching has flown by and I arrive at my "weekend", Wednesday/Thursday. It's been a pretty good week. I enjoy the majority of the lessons, and on the whole the students are a friendly bunch. Apart from one student, who I have the displeasure of teaching twice now. Her name is Tomoe Onoe. My Gawd! Hard bloody work. It's like she zones out for about 20 minutes. I'm not the only teacher to experience the "Oh-Noe" Phenomenon....

Also had my 1 week observation. That went well, despite a difficult lesson, and I had some great feedback. Yay!!!!

Managed to catch the wonderful ending to Doctor Who thanks to the modern miracle that is the Internet. I am gonna miss Chris Eccleston, but I have faith that David Tennent will do a good job. FANTASTIC!

I also have Kids training on Friday in Okoyama. Should be fun. Also me to jump around like a demented monkey, sing silly songs and be a muppet...Oh yeah, I'm like that anyway!!!!

Justin Out!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:43 am, Blogger Justin Buckley said...

I do work for NOVA.

I have posted on the blog, so I hope this helps.

How did you find out about my blog ?

Please email me, at JRBINJAPAN@HOTMAIL.COM.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home