Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Sunday, June 24, 2007

My week

So a new week begins, and I am still in Japan. My future still is uncertain, with a definate emphasis on returning home. Anyway i have begun to realise that all time is precious, because once it's passed through the hourglass, once the day is done, then there is no going back.

Unless you are Doctor Who or Marty McFly and have a time machine.

So the last week in my life has been and gone. What happened ?

Well, first of all Shiori and I have our anniversary (1 year together) on the 1st of July, so I've been busy trying to think of surprises for that. Unfortunately I couldn't get the actual day off work, but have the Monday, Tuesday off as Shift Swaps from the guys at work, and we plan to go away. Maybe to Osaka or Kyoto.

I went and saw 300 at the cinema this week. Hopefully I'll post a review at some point either here or on my other blog, The Ninja Gaijin.

I had to work on Friday at Tadotsu, a small town a few miles away from Marugame. It's located in an Aeon Town shopping complex, in the middle of nowhere. It's a small school, with only a handful of kids and less than 150 students. That day passed rather slowly, and i'm glad I don't work there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home