Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Friday, April 20, 2007

My recent escapades. And how I learned NOT to eat Mochi


So here I am again folks.
It's been another busy time in the life of yours truly, and I will try and update you on all that has been happening in the head and life of this adventurer in Japan.
Firstly I've visited Kyoto (for Shiori's birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!) and Wakayama recently. I hope to post some fuller reports of my time and adventures later.
My laptop now works again!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!
I am still waiting on the AT job. I have another interview next week, so fingers crossed for me, please!!!
Also I nearly choked to death last week on a piece of mochi.
Mochi for those who don't know, is a sticky, chewy paste made from rice and is really good. BUT DEADLY!!!! Apparently around New Year, elderly Japanese people die from eating it!! In my case it got stuck in my throat and I had to use my fingers to pull it out....
Despite Mochi shock, I am doing fine...
Hope to post more, with Photos, later!!!
And finally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home