Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, April 02, 2007

A post on 2/4/07

I had my AT interview today and it was pretty intense and difficult. At the moment I'm veering into the negative camp of pessimism just to protect my feelings, however I will be able to tell you tomorrow...

Also there have been a few tweaks to the site recently.

On the side bar you may have noticed a few cool additions. Please take the time to check them out.
Also if you scroll to the very bottom of the blog you will now find and interactive map that can use Google, Yahoo or Microsoft mapping systems...See if you can find me!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for you mate, good luck! I'll reckon you'll get it.

Brad

P.S. So we'll have to celebrate in July....hint hint!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home