Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blackholes and Revelations


It's been a mixed week. My emotions have been all over the place. For the very reason that I wanted to keep this blog Japan based and veer away from other things I may want to talk about I have created a new blog.

www.theninjagaijin.wordpress.com

It is for stuff that doesn't really fit in with the spirit of TGJA, and may be a bit more personal or irrelevant. But it is stuff that needs to be written down. Well I think so anyway.

My parents should have been in Japan yesterday, but due to unforeseen circumstances they had to cancel. These events have meant that I have to travel home next week (Monday 14th) to see them.

Sorry, for being so secretive about this, but if I will leave those personal thoughts for the Ninja.

Secondly, I got promoted to the AT position and will take up the role offically on the 1st of June. It's been a long process, but my AAM had some positive things to say about me in my final report so that was a needed boost.

For those of you in the UK, see you on the flip side.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 pm, Blogger ramen_lover said...

Congrats on the At position, I'll buy you a beer when I'm in Japan in July.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home