Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Update!



So, I haven't felt like blogging on here recently and for that I apologise. I feel emotionally drained most evenings after work, and I keep thinking that whatever I write will sound trivial in the shadow that hangs over me and my family. However I do owe it to people who read/peruse this blog to put up some new content, so here goes!

Firstly, NOVA was in the news again this week, and again for the wrong reasons. The Japanese courts ruled that NOVA cannot trade/sell new lessons for 6 months after it broke trading rules. Full article in the Japan Times can be found here --- http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20070614a1.html

At the mo, we all have jobs and are being told not to worry, but a fear of redunancy hangs ominously in the background.

As for me, the AT job is going well, the new staff are great and so far no real obstacles have got in my way.

So for me life is pretty much the same as ever.

Myself and Shiori did find a cool bar in Takamatsu called Tabi, which is really exclusive and hidden. It has a real top end feel to it, where they will make you any cocktail and have a massive list of their own. For a treat I purchased a Cuban Cigar, which was really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home