Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, January 19, 2006

In the words of Elton John "I'm still standing..."

Yes, I am still here.

It's been a rather uneventful week. The school has had mixed days (from quiet to hectic), and things have generally been rather slow.

To be fair, there isn't much news to report. Jason is going back to the States for a holiday, which has narked Suzette (as it's the same week she wanted to go back for her Mum's birthday); I had dinner with Evan last night, and ate Oysters (they were really quite nice. Soft and a little fishy)' and I think we are all going bowling at the weekend which should be a laugh.

I hope to write something more substantial and profound next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home