Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, November 14, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen we may be experiencing some turbulence.

Shit.

What a week.

A week that I wished would never happen again.

Wishful thinking eh ?

Around the 3rd of 4th it was bliss. The first peak of my relationship with Suzette had been reached. S-E-X. If you need me to spell it out. It seemed at the time not only a key point of our time together, but also an extremely positive one.

How wrong was I ?

How quickly gold can turn out to be gold covered crap.

The problem was this peak had a sheer vertical drop off the other side.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Last Sunday, she decided that she didn't want to get emotionally attached with anyone. Sadly it took me to make her realise that. I hadn't put any pressure on her, but tried to let the relationship develop naturally. It just happened she wasnt willing to jump off the mountainside with me. She'd rather go back to her cave, where her Catholic guilt could consume her. I want to help her and at the time tried to reason that a relationship with me, a leap of faith might be the best way to tell those demons to fuck off.

But she's very stubborn.

So I am single again. Sailing the seas looking for a new port.

I don't hate her, because I find it really difficult to hate people. We had dinner the other night and coffee on Friday. It's cool that we can still be friends, but I need to confront her about what happened between us, because I feel more distant now from the shellshock of last week.

Romance is like a plane trip...

Ladies and Gentlemen we are experiencing Turbulence...

Justin x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home