Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Week

Well I'm on my weekend again, and I've had a good week. I only worked Saturday, Sunday, Monday and half a day on Tuesday, with many free lessons thrown in. My students have all been good, and the lessons have progressed well. Although I have my 6 month observational on Saturday...

Diamond City

On Friday, myself and Suzette went to Hiroshima. More exactly, the stop before Hiroshima, where there is a shopping mall-cum-cinema complex, known as Diamond City. I had managed to get the day off by swapping a shift with Jason, and I was looking forward to spending a day in Suzette's company.

The Mall itself was massive. 3 stories of shops and food courts and a cinema situated on the 4th floor. Suzette did a little shopping, I bought myself a new jumper, and we had delicious Okonomiyaki for lunch. We also went and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I hope to post a review (maybe tomorrow).

It was a great day, and spending time with Suzette (I mean, me and her doing something together) was really cool.



Yaki Niku

Today was Evan's 27th birthday, so this evening myself, Evan and his girlfriend Kaori, went out for Yaki Niku. This is originally Korean cuisine, but has been adapted by the Japanese and is really delicious. Basically, you cook your own food, barbeque style, at your table, and this ranges from meats to vegetables. It was pretty nice and very filling. Although you had to keep an eye on your food to stop it from burning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home