Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, December 19, 2005

Thoughts, Snow, Japanese girls and I'm coming home to Blighty!


So this is the last post before I fly back to England for Christmas with my family. I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and being back in the warmth that only family can provide. I just hope my journey home will be easier than the difficulty I had this week!

Well, I went into Hiroshima city on Thursday to do my Christmas shopping, and what a pain in the arse that was...Anyway, Evan mentions to me, when I got back that I need a re-entry stamp in my passport otherwise they won't let me back into Japan.

BOLLOCKS.

So before work on Friday I had to traipse back into the city, and travel to the Adminstration buildings. This in itself proved to be harder than even I expected. A myriad of 12 storey interconnected concrete monsters. Luckily I managed to get all this done and return to Saijo in time for work.

I will miss Japan for the two weeks I am away, but I am looking forward to seeing my friends and family again...oh and growing a Obi Wan Kenobi style beard (NOVA rule #121 No facial stubble)...ha ha ha.

Snow. We've had shitloads. And its bloody cold. On Saturday night we maybe had about 6 or 8 inches of the stuff. Great!

We also had a party here on Saturday. Me, Evan and 13 Japanese people. It was great. Plus I got the number of a cute Japanese girl...can't be bad.

Anyway peeps! See on the otherside of the world very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home