Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Changes

Why are things never simple ?

I have been back in Japan for one week and already there have been some interesting developments here. Firstly, my adjustment to living on my own again has been the least of my problems. It's a little strange to be in this appartment by myself, and to be honest I wouldn't want to share it with a new teacher (he could be an arsehole). In fact, I quiet like it. Evan has been over twice, and I went out to dinner with Derrick and Suzette on Sunday. So, it's not like I am alone.

Secondly, do I only attract women with issues and boyfriends ? Yes, Justin picks another one that is otherwise engaged. Good call! However, don't worry peeps, I am not too down over this. In fact, I was barely disappointed. Maybe she has cute single friends...I know I have a lot to offer, so I am not worrying. Friends are good.

Thirdly, I have an official bad comment on my records at NOVA. Yippee! Before I came home I had to travel into Hiroshima on short notice to get my re-entry stamp. So I went into work with 2 day stubble. Tiso, a block trainer (and above Derrick) was in and ticked me off. Now usually my appearance is impeccable, even she said so. Naturally I thought this was done and dusted...No way Jose...official complaint...BIATCH...

Derrick, my AT and friend is leaving at the end of this month. It was a shock when he told us on Sunday night, but he's been at NOVA for three years, and is going to teach Kindergarten in Kure. I am dreading a new AT who may live with me. CRAP. Moving out may be an option.

The other is moving on...

I have considered this carefully this week. Maybe moving to GEOS (click the link on the side of the page). At least I could stay in Japan. Then there is always Korea. There are teaching opportunities there. I have also considered coming back to the UK, getting a TEFL and teaching in Europe. I don't know...

Anyway, my best friend at the moment is time...

1 Comments:

At 10:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never liked that Tiso. What sort of name is Tiso any way? Biatch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home