Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Return from Mighty Blighty


Around 8pm yesterday evening, I finally made it back to the front door of my flat in Saijo after a gargantuan journey that Philleaus Fogg would have been proud of. I made it home, safe and sound (although a little grubby and tired) after spending Christmas and the New Year with my folks back in Weston super Mare in the UK.

Firstly, I would like to thank my Mum and Dad for an enjoyable and yet (another) eventful Christmas. There are things I miss, that I didn't really consider until I came home and then they smacked me in the face. Thanks for all the excellent English grub, and Christmas dinner was a treat.

I spent some time with my Brother and Sister in Law. It was good to see them both, although I could have done without the mammoth journey to Huddersfield! We had a movie marathon, something that is becoming a tradition when myself and my brother get together (this time Narnia and King Kong).

I want to apologise to all those people that I didn't get to see, or failed to hang out with. Two weeks seemed such a short time, especially over the festive period.

As for the journey back...well I had some wanker in a cap (do all arseholes wear baseball caps ?) who had his seat fully reclined the whole 13 hours, leaving me with little room. Muppet. Anyway I slept, watched Mr and Mrs Smith, Madagascar and Skeleton Key, then read a little.

Well I am back now, so on with the Great Japanese adventure...

Evan has already moved out. Its quiet and a little wierd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home