Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Genki Times - Part II



Here is a photo of my new "special friend", Shiori.

I just wanted to share this with you and to tell you how positive she makes me feel. I have been hurt enough times to be sceptical regarding that one special person. To be honest I thought it was just some illusion I had believed in to justify my inability with the opposite sex.

But maybe I was wrong...

Keep on smiling, 'cos there is always something good in your life even if you can't feel it everyday. Take care of the ones you love...I know I will...

1 Comments:

At 12:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout time....I'm really happy for you! Japanese women are the most beautiful gentle and caring souls. Good luck but I dont think you'll need it this time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home