Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Friday, June 16, 2006

Bad Luck continues...



After attack by crows and hit by a CD during an apocalyptic earthquake, one could assume that I'd had my fair share of unfourtate incidents this week.

Well you'd be wrong.

Yes, this little bugger above, or one of his close relatives decided to fly into my hair yesterday, I as was riding my bike. As I tried to free him the little b@**@*d decided to sting me.

What is this ? Some kind of Evil nature attack ?

Plus I met our new teacher, Mary on Wednesday.

Uh, without sounding rude and like a complete arsehole, I think she is serverly challenged in the looks department. Big Nose. Crooked teeth. Pulled back hair.

Bad Luck eh ?

I just don't know if its mine or hers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home