Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Visas, Hard work and anniversaries



Well its been a hectic couple of days, so apologies for the lack of news, stories from Japan or the general lack of activity on this blog.

VISA

I recieved a letter from NOVA last Friday regarding my new Visa application. Now normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but with my current work schedule this has turned into a real pain in the rectum.

My Visa expired on the 2nd of June, so this meant I wouldn't be able to work. Leaving me very little time to get this done, NOVA expected me to get my Visa sorted by the 1st of June.

I thought this could be done at the Saijo office...NO! I had to travel to Hiroshima city on Thursday Morning before work and get this sorted....

WORK

With Jason now gone and Suzette on yet another vacation (16 days off in May!), this has left me and Evan carrying the load (although Matt has started now). It also means working 14 days non stop and Overtime on Tuesdays (I am full time for the month of June)...

As for Kids on Monday...

We only until the end of the month have two qualified Kids teachers (myself and Evan). Evan has Monday off, so my day on Monday looks like -

Lesson
Lesson
BREAK
KIDS
KIDS
KIDS
KIDS
LESSON
LESSON

Mental!

I AIN'T HAPPY!!!!

Anniversaries

Just a note. I have been in Japan one year now!!!! Yippee!!!!



One final note before I go...There are some new links. Please check them out!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making a year!!!
Yes trying to sort Visa's out before work is not fun, I've been there before but I had to do a Jason and forget my passport. I got a lot of odd looks while I was cursing myself the whole way back home.

I'd love that kids scheduel.....but there again I mostly taught seniors.

Good luck for the year ahead.

I'll look forward to catching up for a beer in Jan 07!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home