Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, February 14, 2005

NovaGate

Worries have begun to set in. Nerves. Fears. The loss of the familiar. All of this seems to stem from one source. Perusing the web, in an attempt to add to my knowledge of Japanese customs. traditions and news, I was disturbed to say the least, when I discovered the following news story in the Japanese Times from June 1 2004.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?fl20040601zg.htm

The article details, how NOVA, my new employers ban any form of liason between teachers and students. Now this is an obvious and correct measure to put in place, one would think, especially in respect to professionalism. However there is a follow up article from NOVA employees that outlines their unfair treatment from the company.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?fl20040622zg.htm

I have emailed the company about my concerns, and hopefully these will be cleared before I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home