Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Friday, February 11, 2005

Swollen faces, old loves and more bloody paperwork

I am not a happy bunny. To be more precise, I am not a well bunny. The lower left side of my face is painful and swollen due to some wierd infection, and I am now on a course of antibiotics. This not only extremely uncomfortable during the day, but almost agony at night, turning me into some kind of sleep depraved lunatic. Let's just hope for the goodness of those antibotics to work their little magic!

I have also recently been showered with strange nostalgic feelings for an old flame. Certain things have happened that have coincided with my golden ticket out of this town. Believe you me, my feet are firmly on the path, but my heart aches slightly. I think this is just out of a memory of a time of contentment in my life, when my world is about to change completely.

Finally, more headaches with paperwork. Apparently my "head" was chopped off in my passport photos, making them useless. Even though I could see nothing wrong, I still had to get more photographs taken. And then there was the issue of missing paperwork....OOPS!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home