Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, February 07, 2005

Forms filled in...

So, I spent a small part of yesterday afternoon filling in various forms for my Visa, that'll allow me entry into Japan. Whilst most of my time was spent trying to remember exactly when I finished Junior school, it really was mostly common sense and repetition of information.

Today, I had to pop into work at 8, on my week off, because I don't have a printer or photocopier at home. This trip into work, despite the early hour, did bring me into contact with work colleagues who showered me with "well dones" and "how exciting". I know that they were all sincere, but it left me cold, which only reinforces the fact that it still hasn't reached the deep recesses of my brain....

I AM GOING TO JAPAN!!!

However after posting all my documentation off and ringing the NOVA group to accept the job, I was informed that my degree certificate needs to be resent, because the photocopy taken at the time of my interview isn't clear.

Ah well.

I hope that is the worst of my headaches!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home