Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Moving on...



So this first chapter of the Japanese Adventure will draw to a close on December 1st. I will be sad to leave Saijo and the many happy memories that is has given to me over the last 17 months or so, but my future now lies elsewhere.

I will miss Evan, the school and the students. I will miss going to Jin's for delicious Okonomiyaki. I will miss the familarity of Mannikineko, our favourite Karaoke haunt.

But my future now lies with Shiori. In a different part of Japan. With new opportunities.

4 Comments:

At 11:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck bro' what a trip it's been so far eh!?

 
At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Bro...you got the transfer! WOW and also YAY!

Am chuffed for you...Hugs and all our love here for the next stage of your journey.

Kel, Grant, Dan and Will xxxx

 
At 11:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck.
Thanks for giving me a window into my old home,job and town. I've really enjoyed it!
Enjoy the next four weeks until you go.

Cheers

Brad

 
At 1:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey juzi

Just checked out 'Jimmys' blog...the youtube vid of you guys had me in stiches..tears rolling down my cheek now...too funny! Glad to see yor still having a blast, but man I miss ya!!!!
Huggles bro

Kel xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home