Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The End of Golden Week

And thank the sweet Lord!

Horrible. Bloody Horrible.

Thats the nicest way I can explain this week. Of course this is probably because I had to work 6 days out of 7, whilst the rest of Japan had at least 4 days off and in all probability around 9.

And what are the reasons for my humourous gripes!

Getting up around 8 everyday when my body clock has reset to getting up for 1030. It's a National Holiday, lets get the staff in early..WHY!?!?

Students deciding to come to NOVA and learn English on National Holidays. Bloody Hell dudes, you work God Awful hours go and spend some time with your families, or sleeping or shopping...not at NOVA!!!!

Lack of Kids Lessons. Normally this breaks up the day, without them it feels like you are stuck in permanent Groundhog Day style deja vu.

Taking time off. Leaving an understaffed school to cope on a busy holiday period stinks of selfishness.

At least peeps its BACK TO NORMAL tommorrow.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 pm, Blogger ramen_lover said...

I agree 100%. A holiday is a holiday. This used to bug me also. Give me six paid days off in a row and watch me erase a week totaly from my life through the magic of beer or better still go travelling to some unique new location.
Just think you'll be able to seek revenge during the week off in the New Year by sneaking into Nova and planning new lessons for the year ahead. That'll fix em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home