Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My new bike is possessed

Yes, I am beginning to think that.

By a crazy old Japanese guy called Masafumi, who used to run an Udon (noodle) shop until at terrible accident involving a bicycle destroyed his business and killed him. Now he is trapped inside the frame of my new bicycle (see pics)...

Well, it feels like that.

I couldn't get my light to work on my bike. Then I had an accident, and of course needed stitches. If my light had been working I would have seen the large stone, instead of hitting it head on and somersaulting over the handlebars.

And the little b*****d, decides on Tuesday, as I was riding home after dinner with Suzette to randomly work. I cussed and swore more times than I had all month.

Anyway I have included some photos, so enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home