Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

All Quiet on the Eastern Front.

Sorry for not posting in about 10 days...

I hold my head in shame and accept the tongue lashings that many of you could throw my way...Ha Ha Ha.

Actually there are two reasons for my delayed postings....

1. I am waiting on some photos from the excellent Sake Festival that was held in Saijo on Saturday and Sunday. When I have these there will be a GJA (Great Japanese Adventure) report...

Sake rocks...

2. It's still pretty new (about 3 days ish) but there is a new gal in my life...I won't go into details here, 'cos I don't want to rock the boat, but things seem pretty grand.

Thanks for reading...Sayonnara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home