Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The first day of October and the last days of the Crazy Gang...

I cannot believe its the first of October already.

Blimey, where did that come from ?

It also means I've been here since the first of June, so that tallys up to about 4 months solid. It seems to have passed by really quickly, and its definately been a life changing experience. This blog was born out the idea that I could not only keep in touch with people back home, but that it would also be some kind of online journal. I hope those of you who read this blog often, have got some enjoyment from it.

Today was also the final day of my Saturday afternoon Kinder class (a group I've affectionately christened "the Crazy Gang"). Jen will be taking over, and good luck to her. I mean I've put a lot of hard work in with those guys and I think they have developed into an okay group. A keen eye and a hard stare doesn't go amiss, but they are great kids. I'll miss 'em.

GOOD LUCK JEN!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the blog things site Justin - cant remember what my Japanese name is though !!!! If I find anything else like this I'll let you know.
Hugs

Kel
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home