Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Proper Post

So here I am. In work. A little bored, by the endless pile of notes and bits of paper. There are plenty of menial tasks I could distract myself with, but I thought I'd better post on this blog, as it's been a week.

First up, still no news from NOVA. If there is no envelope waiting for me when I get home then it will mean a phone call tomorrow. I don't want to be a pain, but it's getting a bit close to the wire for my liking.

Secondly, good news on the "suits" front. I managed to acquire ALL of my suits for my new job, as well as enough "work" shirts. This has hit my bank balance for six, and forced me to get behind on the rent, but I feel as if I have achieved something, no matter how trivial.

It's getting close.

The adventure starts soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home