Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Teeth 2 - The return of the Enamel

Hello!

Sorry, that I've not been posting, but there has been little to report. I'm still waiting like a lemon in a bus queue for the lovely people at NOVA to contact me regarding my VISA, and my preparations continue to trudge very slowly forward!

Thought about all the things I'm gonna miss the other day; UK chocolate, Bacon, Jacket Potatoes, Marmite, British comedy, British music, my friends including Duncan, Chris, Sam, my work collegues, my family, football!

What I have "enjoyed" these last two weeks, and next week, is a frightening trilogy of visits to the Dentist to correct my teeth. Started off nicely with a fissure sealant, followed by a couple of fillings and the big one next week; ROOT SURGERY!!!!! ARGHHH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home