Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Update!

Well, its Friday 18th March 2005. I'm at home, typing on my blog. I suppose Japan seems as far off as it did a month or so ago. I think this is down to the fact that I still have not heard a peep from NOVA regarding my Visa. It's kind of worrying and making me apprehensive. Has this all been smoke and mirrors ? A dream ?

I know that's nonsense but does little to ease my aching brain. At work today they were talking about my "leaving - do". To be honest, I'd rather slip away quietly, but I suppose the traditional slap on the back going away party is rather necessary for those I leave behind. I am grateful.

I also made a list the other day of clothes I may need. It was rather lengthy and will take up a large chunk of my wages. What makes this more awkward is I still don't know which part of Japan I'll be based. I could be in Sapporo where it's been -20c or Fukuoaka where it is rather different!

Well I'm off for now. I'll let you know of any developments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home