Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Friday, April 15, 2005

Getting to the "Root" of the problem

Well, well, well...

And I thought the end of my dental trilogy was in sight. At the tips of my fingers. But, alas, No. After much drilling, scraping, drilling, etc, my dentist, Mr. Letham (who in actual fact is a year younger than myself, that only reinforces my feelings of getting old!) told me that it wouldn't stop bleeding, hence an infection. So another temporary filling doused in antibiotics and an appointment in May. Bloody Hell!

All this talk and thinking of dentists, made me wonder about dentists in Japan. Well, it's quite a worry! Check the link below!

http://www.being-a-broad.com/living/dentists.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home