Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, December 04, 2006

First days in a strange school...


So sorry its taken so long to post anything but in between this and the last one there has been many tears, beers and stress.
I am now living and working in Marugame and its bloody wierd to say the least.
I miss my old school, students and familiarity of the Saijo branch but here I am and here I must stay. New challenges are always difficult but I think there is plenty of hope and good things here. For starters, I am now living with Shiori and so far (touch wood) it hasn't proved too much of a bad thing.
The staff at the school are friendly, mostly American and have an obsession with College US Football...the students I have met so far also seem really nice...
I will post again later in the week, when I have a day off, as my internet access isn't as convenient now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home