Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Sunday, November 26, 2006

24...My last full day

Right now, my future hangs in the balance between safety and the unknown.

People I work with may be involved in both.

My name is Justin Buckley.

This is my last day at Higashi Hiroshima Nova.

And its a sad day. I have a Farewell Voice today, so fingers crossed that all goes well. I've finished all my kids lessons (that was a sad moment for me), and taught most students, probably for the last time.

On a different note, my blog has now passed 500 posts!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:24 am, Blogger PA said...

Hey, I remember my last Voice lesson - I was scheduled to have Voice once in the evening and 2 people came. Then because of a mix up I had to do Voice again with the same 2 people! I'd run our of stuff to talk about the first time round :-(
Gud luck.

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger John Buckley said...

Good luck bro. 500 posts eh..blimey.. Well done! I Like the 24 logo idea btw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home