Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, May 15, 2006

Lesson E 18

This Lesson aims to provide our students with the ability to ask for favours. This following conversation happened at the end of the lesson, where the student have to ask their friend (the other student) to pick them up at the airport at 5am. I am paired with, well for her own anonimity, lets call her Student with French accent.






STUDENT WITH FRENCH ACCENT - Hello.

JUSTIN SENSEI - Hello.

STUDENT WITH FRENCH ACCENT - I was wondering if you could do me a favour. My flight arrives at 5am. Can you pick me up. (Long pause) Please.

JUSTIN SENSEI - Well it's my day off, and I've been busy all week. I hate getting up early. Sorry.

STUDENT WITH FRENCH ACCENT - Oh. Well if you don't pick me up, I will telephone your wife and tell her that we are having an affair.

Justin Sensei is gobsmacked...

1 Comments:

At 7:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to know what you said next.......!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home