Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New Links



Hey readers!

I hope you are well. Just a notice to point you in the direction of some new things on this blog. Firstly in the Links section you will notice Burados Japanese Culture Site. This is run by Brad, an ex Nova teacher, all round smashing chap and someone I was lucky enough to meet last summer when he crashed with me and Evan. Please check out his site regularly, as he has a greater knowledge of Japanese culture than me and his site is really entertaining.

Secondly, I have placed a Babel fish link on this site. So if you are Japanese, German or Spanish, please let the genius of Babel fish translate my site for you!

Finally, below are three interesting stories that have been circulating in the Japanese news over here...

ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home