Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Friday, March 02, 2007

Tokyo 3 - Monogatari Onsen in Odiba


So, after saying farewell to Disney we headed on over to Tokyo, and our first stop was the Monogatari Onsen in Odiba. I will talk more about Odiba in my next post, as I want to talk about the Onsen where we stayed the night.

After two long days of walking and waiting, the relaxing waters of an onsen sounded like a Godsend. We made our way, heavy luggage in tow across to Odiba, and arrived at the onsen just as it started to rain.

We had plans to go out for dinner, so instead of choosing the wonderful Yukata, you can see me wearing in the pictures below, we were given temporary orange ones, and shuffled through the shops, upstairs to the rooms.

Our room was a nice traditional tatami room with an outside bath and shower/steam room. Sleeping on the futon later that night was great. I'm not sure if this was because of how tired I was, the outside bath I had taken or the softness of my Futon.

The Monogatari Onsen was a really nice place to crash and relax after the two hectic days of Disney-ness!!!

www.ooedoonden.jp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home