Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Love



Yes, for those of you who haven`t yet cottoned on I AM IN LOVE...

I know some of you might be reaching for your sick buckets and some of you will be happy for me, but that feeling called L.O.V.E (as Jarvis Cocker once sang) has managed to smother me with it`s warm fluffy hands.

I haven`t felt this way about someone since Claire, and by Joe (whoever he is) it feels good!

Shiori is a wonderful girl who brings out the good in me, and I feel I can only become a better person whilst I am in her company...

I have already requested a transfer to be closer to her, and miss her when she is not around.

Okay, enough is enough I know...so I will leave on a happy note!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home