Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Big Sleep and The Expected Letdown

Saturday saw me oversleep.

It's the first time I've overslept here and could probably count all the times in my life on one hand. However I woke up at 9:50 and was expected to start work at 10! Cue much hilarity as I scurried around like a squirrel thats lost his nuts, and made it to work as the clock hit 10:02!

Oops.

On a sour note, I was expecting my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend, Shiori to visit me this weekend. All this needed was to me to swap a day with Suzette. However being the selfish, concieted American b@@@h that she is, she refused...

This is the first time in our small school that someone has ever refused a swap; well in my time anyhoo. It left me pissed off, but hardly surprised knowing what a self centred human being that Californian is.

But I haven't given up hope and have been ringing around to other schools. PLEASE cross your fingers for me....!!!

(And wish for small ferrets to eat Suzette's shoes, or her hair to fall out...)

1 Comments:

At 8:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola bro! :))

What a pain that girl is! WHEN does she leave!!? (lol)

Vote to evict!

BTW Thom Yorke has a new album out..Up your street methinks..

Pleased to read you seem happy..

J
x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home