Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Monday, May 30, 2005

The Parting of the Ways

So there we have it. I am no longer a member of clinical prep at Weston General Hospital. I am between jobs. Well for a week or so anyway.

I am sad to leave behind all the people I work with. It really has been sad to let them go, but my future destination has filled me with excitement and anticipation and masked any feelings of regret I may feel. I have said that they can keep track of me via this blog and email. And as I have said before I am not going to miss the actual work part of my job!

The actual "leaving" gifts were great and I am really grateful to anyone who donated to them. I had a lovely silver pen that has been engraved, about £45-50 worth of Yen, and a really nice card that has been signed with messages of good luck. Then there were the individual presents that people gave to me.

To all of you at Weston General Hospital; You are a great bunch, with wonderful team spirit and resilience to the stress that the damn job can cause, and in the words of Douglas Adams "Thanks for all the Fish."

My leaving meal was held on Friday night at Hot Cuisine resturant in Weston-super-Mare. The reason I chose them in particular, was because it served Indian, Malay, Thai and English food. I really enjoyed my meal there and have included a link to their website. If you are in Weston, and fancy some darned good food in a classy, hip resturant then this is the place.

www.hotcuisine.co.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home