Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Friday, May 27, 2005

24

My name is Justin Buckley. People I work with are celebrating me leaving my job. My family may be involved.

This is the longest day of my life...

Actually I have 1 hour and 58 minutes to go. The day so far has been very nice, with the office decorated with pictures of me (ewww!) from a baby onwards. Suffice to say there are some fairly embarresing ones.

I will be sad to leave this truly great group of people. We are all out for a meal tonight, and then that is it. Well, if things go as well as I hope! Ha Ha.

The job has only ever been just that. A job. It has paid the bills, and taken up a large portion of the last 5 years, but I won't be sorry to see the back of prepping notes about pus filled bottoms!

Ah, well 1 hour and 53 minutes to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home