Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Sunday, July 31, 2005

On the strange feeling of being set-up, the loudest thunderstorm ever and the mystery of Ian.


Holy Heavens Batman! This morning I was awoken around 6 by the LOUDEST thunderstorm I have ever heard. In fact one crack of thunder was so plain scary I thought that the heavens had split asunder. In the end I did what any healthy brave 28 year old man would do...and hid under my bedcovers, closing my eyes, wishing it would go away. And it did.

We went out for Chinese last night, at this small place where you could literally fit about 20 people. It was nice though and we had a varied and delicious menu. Noriko and friend turned up and so did Ken. Noriko is a friend of Evan's who lives in Hiroshima, and my spider sense kept tingling that a Cilla Black type set up was on the cards for me. For example, Ken and Evan made me ride in the same car as the girls, plus I had to sit next to them at the resturant. Now big Kudos to Evan if this is the case, but it's been a while so I feel out of touch with all that dating jazz. In the end I thought Fudge it, and I enjoyed myself...(Well wouldn't you ? Ha Ha). Oh, and apparently Ken and the girls thought me and Evan were like Chandler and Joey from Friends, being flatmates and all...Oh dear.

Ah, Ian. I arrived home last night to find a large brown package with a new futon inside, addressed to someone named Ian. Evan went mental, because we had not been told we had a new flatmate, so he rang Nova Personnel. Apparently Ian was only staying for 1 week to help out. When we met the girls down at NOVA, I popped in and spoke to Mina (the manager). She did not know about it either, so rang the AAM ( the big boss of this area), Dean. It turns out that Ian was supposed to be in Hiroshima...well done NOVA....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home