Click for Takamatsu Airport, Japan Forecast Free Website Counter
Free Website Counter

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"Don't Stop me now, I'm having a good time"

What a weekend. My brother and sister in law travelled all the way from Huddersfield, to say goodbye before I depart these shores for a year. I believed that there would be a nice family get together and a nice meal...

Was I wrong!

My Mum and Dad had organised a massive surprise party for me at our local, The Windsor, and invited my work colleagues, friends and of course family. I have included photo's from that amazing evening.

I would like to thank everyone who turned up (and I hope you had a good time), my Mum and Dad for organising it, Kel and Grant for spending their afternoon decorating the pub and of course the Windsor itself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home